CX6 : Is a self-timer option available ?
Yes, there are Self-Timer options. It can be set from 10 seconds, 2 seconds, and Custom. The [Custom] option allows you to set the shooting interval and the number of pictures.
In order to set the custom option values, use the [Custom Self-Timer] option in the Shooting menu.
- 1 Press the Self-Timer button in a shooting mode.
- Self-Timer options will appear in the screen.
- 2 Push the [ADJ./OK] button to choose an option.
- •The selected self-timer option will be displayed in the screen.
- •The lower right-hand number shows the number of seconds. For example, with the , if you press the shutter release button, the camera will shoot after 10 seconds.
- 3 Press the shutter release button.
- •When set to , the self-timer lamp lights for 8 seconds when the self-timer starts and then blinks for the final 2 seconds before the picture is taken.
- •When set to [Custom], the self-timer lamp blinks for 2 seconds before each picture is taken, and pictures are taken at the set shooting interval. The focus position is fixed at the first shot.
- •When set to [Custom], press the [MENU] button to cancel the self-timer during shooting.
- •The camera remains the Self-Timer mode even after the images are shot. In order to exit the Self-Timer mode, press the button and change the self-timer setting to [Self-Timer Off].
- •When the self-timer is set to 2 seconds, the self-timer lamp does not light or blink.
- •In the S-AUTO mode, the  seconds option is only available.
- •If the Selt-Timer is set, the settings in the [Interval Shooting] are disabled.
- •[Custom] is not available when [Focus] is set to [Multi-trgt AF], or [Subj. Tracking].
- •The self-timer is unavailable in the Movie mode, or the Continuous mode.
- • Available settings vary depending on the mode, see the chart in the FAQ below.
Date created: November 16, 2011
Date modified: December 5, 2011
Operating system: --
Category: Hardware specifications
Do you need other information? Please click any link you want from the following.