CX6 : How do I playback images that have been assigned to [Flag Function Setting]?
Pressing the Fn (Function) button in playback allows you to display the image that has been assigned in the Flag Function Setting.
You can also display an assigned image by selecting [Flag Function Display] on the playback menu. The simple procedures for displaying an assigned image during playback by pressing the Fn (Function) button are displayed below.
- 1 Press the playback button.
- 2 Press the Fn (Function) button.
- 3 The assigned file with the lowest file number appears.
- • You can enlarge or reduce still images with the zoom lever. You can also move the enlarged area by pushing the [ADJ./OK] button . The magnification level and enlarged area are saved, and the enlarged image will be displayed with the same settings the next time that it is accessed.
- • If you press the shutter release button or playback button at this point, the camera will go into a shooting mode.
- • If no file has been assigned to [Flag Function Setting], a message is displayed and the display returns to the playback menu.
- 4 Press the Fn (Function button) as required.
If multiple files have been assigned to [Flag Function Setting], press the Fn (Function) button to display the files in ascending order of their file number.
When an assigned file is displayed at normal magnification, pressing the [ADJ./OK] button displays the previous or next image.
Date created: December 5, 2011
Date modified: --
Operating system: --
Category: Hardware operations
Useful LINKs:Do you need other information? Please click any link you want from the following.