CX6 : What is the Focus bracketing (Focus-BKT)?
With focus bracketing, the camera automatically takes five consecutive pictures while adjusting the focus in the following order. You can also adjust the interval of the focus position.
|Focusing position||Near||<||Center *1||>||Far|
|Order of shooting||5||4||1||3||2|
|Order of recording||5||4||3||2||1|
- *1)The focusing position measured with the setting in [Focus].
- •When [Focus] is set to [MF], the first picture is taken at the set focus position without being measured.
- •[White Balance] functions according to the [Auto] setting even if it is set to [Multi-P AUTO].
- •The flash cannot be used.
- •Further information on limitations in each shooting mode, consult the chart in the FAQ below.
Focus bracketing (Focus-BKT) operations
- 1Turn the mode dial to a shooting mode.
- 2Press the [MENU] button to display the shooting menu.
- 3Press the [ADJ./OK] button
to select [Auto Bracket], and press the button to the right
- 4Press the [ADJ./OK] button
to select [FOCUS-BKT], and press the [ADJ./OK] button to the right
- 5The setting screen for focus bracket appears.
Press the [ADJ./OK] button to the right or the left to select the interval of the focus position, and then press the [ADJ./OK] button to set it.
- 6The display returns to the shooting menu. Press the [ADJ./OK] button.
The display returns to the shooting screen, and the symbol appears on the picture display.
- 7Half-press the shutter release button.
The camera focuses according to the [Focus] setting.
- 8Press the shutter release button all the way down. The camera takes five consecutive pictures based on the focus position in Step 6.
Date created: November 16, 2011
Date modified: December 5, 2011
Operating system: --
Category: Hardware specifications, Hardware operations
Do you need other information? Please click any link you want from the following.