CX5 FAQs - By Product
[Question] What is the color bracketing (CL-BKT) function?
With color bracketing, three images (a black-and-white, a color, and a sepia image) are automatically recorded.
Examples: from the left, a black-and-white, a color, and a sepia image
The color bracketing (CL-BKT) is located in the Shooting menu.
- 1 Go to the Shooting menu, push the [ADJ./OK] button to select [Auto Bracket], and press the button to the right to show the options.
- 2 Push the [ADJ./OK] button to select [CL-BKT], and press the [ADJ./OK] button.
- 3 The display returns to the shooting screen, and the symbol appears on the picture display.
- 4 Press the shutter release button to shoot the picture. Three images (a black-and-white, a color, and a sepia image) are recorded.
[Contrast, Sharpness and Vividness During Color Bracket Shooting]
During color bracket shooting, the contrast, sharpness, and vividness values set in [Image Settings] are applied. However, the values for [Standard] in [Image Settings] apply when [Image Settings] is set to [Black & White] or [Sepia].
- • This function is not available in dynamic range double-shot or continuous mode.
- • This function cannot be used when [Focus] is set to [Multi-trgt AF].
- • The flash cannot be used.
- • The [Time Exposure] setting is disabled.
- • You can toggle this function on and off by pressing the Fn (Function) button if [CL-BKT] has been assigned to the Fn button using [Set Fn Button].
- •For the available settings for Shooting menu / Setup menu in the Color Bracket, see the chart in the FAQ below.
Date created: February 18, 2011
Date modified: March 11, 2011
Operating system: --
Category: Hardware operations
Do you need other information? Please click any link you want from the following.