CX5 FAQs - By Product
[Question] What is the white balance bracketing (WB-BKT)?
The white balance bracket function automatically records three images - a reddish image, a bluish image, and an image of the current white balance. This is useful if you cannot determine the appropriate white balance.
White balance bracket (WB-BKT) is located in the Shooting menu.
- 1 Go to the Shooting menu, push the [ADJ./OK] button to select [Auto Bracket], and push the button to the right to show the options.
- 2Push the [ADJ./OK] button to select [WB-BKT], and press the [ADJ./OK] button.
- 3 Press the [ADJ./OK] button. The display returns to the shooting screen, and the symbol appears on the picture display.
- 4 Press the shutter release button to shoot the picture. 'Recording' is displayed.
- Three images (a reddish image, an image equal to the current white balance, and a bluish image) are automatically recorded.
- • See also below about white balance.
- • If [Image Settings] is set to [Black & White] or [Sepia], the white balance bracket function can be set, but it does not operate.
- • This function is not available in Dynamic range double-shot or Continuous mode.
- • This function cannot be used when [Focus] is set to [Multi-trgt AF].
- • The flash cannot be used.
- • The [Time Exposure] setting is disabled.
- • You can toggle this function on and off by pressing the Fn (Function) button if [WB-BKT] has been assigned to the Fn button using [Set Fn Button].
- •For the available settings for Shooting menu / Setup menu in the White Balance Bracket, see the chart in the FAQ below.
Date created: February 18, 2011
Date modified: March 11, 2011
Operating system: --
Category: Hardware operations
Do you need other information? Please click any link you want from the following.