CX5 FAQs - By Product
[Question] What is the Auto bracketing?
The Auto bracketing function automatically takes three consecutive shots at three exposure levels (-0.5EV, ±0, and +0.5EV) based on the set exposure level.
Auto Bracketing is located in the Shooting menu.
- 1Go to the Shooting menu, push the [ADJ./OK] button downto select [Auto Bracket], and press the button to the right to show the options.
- 2Push the [ADJ./OK] button to select [On], and press the [ADJ./OK] button.
- 3The display returns to the shooting screen, and the symbol is displayed on the picture display.
- 4Press the shutter release button to shoot the picture. 'Recording' is displayed.
Three consecutive shots are taken at -0.5EV, ±0, and +0.5EV based on the set exposure compensation setting. The three still images displayed on the picture display just after shooting are, from left to right, at -0.5EV (darker), standard exposure compensation setting, and +0.5EV (brighter).
- •The exposure compensation can be changed using the shooting menu.
- •[White Balance] functions according to the [Auto] setting even if it is set to [Multi-P AUTO].
- •This function is not available in Dynamic range double-shot or Continuous mode.
- •This function cannot be used when [Focus] is set to [Multi-trgt AF] or [Subj. Tracking].
- •The flash cannot be used.
- •The [Time Exposure] setting is disabled.
- •You can toggle this function on and off by pressing the Fn (Function) button if [AT-BKT] has been assigned to the Fn button using [Set Fn Button].
- •For the available settings for Shooting menu / Setup menu in the Auto Bracket, see the chart in the FAQ below.
Date created: February 18, 2011
Date modified: May 27, 2011
Operating system: --
Category: Hardware operations
Do you need other information? Please click any link you want from the following.