Activities for promoting photography
|· Provide ideas and support for planning gallery exhibitions, workshops and hands-on labs to help connect with RING CUBE visitors.
· Stage SNS for doughnuts only. Promote planning and communications amongst doughnuts within that.
· Propose and produce gallery ideas for developing photography and photographic appreciation.
|Who is eligible
1. Persons wanting to share the fun and appreciation of photography in agreement with the activity concepts of RING CUBE
2. Persons age 18 or older (current high school students excluded) who can participate in the orientation (approx. 2 hours) required for activities and program activities once or more times a year
3. Persons who can be contacted by e-mail or internet (PC, cell phone, etc.)
4. Maximum number of doughnuts in first recruitment: 30 (Doughnut recruitments will be held once or twice a year.)
||Applicants will be officially registered as doughnuts after document checks, group interviews and orientation.
* Results of document checks will be announced in mid December.
||Tour of facilities, explanation of SNS use and issuance of doughnuts card (Approx. 2 hours)
||No remuneration is awarded for participating in doughnuts activities. However, RING CUBE will cover accident insurance expenses.
1 year from registration
*Can be extended upon agreement by RING CUBE and doughnuts.
||RING CUBE reserves the right to expel any doughnut who breaks the law, causes disturbances or commits any act deemed unacceptable by the organization.
RING CUBE shall determine any and all matters beyond this job description.
||2Recruitment period … November 1 (Sat.) ~ 30 (Thu.), 2008
The fist recruitment had been announced for October 21, but it was postponed until November 1 because of unpreventable circumstances. Please wait for that date to apply.