Caplio 400Gwide Firmware Upgrade Procedure for Windows
The following instructions will guide you through the process of updating your camera's firmware.
1. Confirm the version of the camera's current firmware
2. PreparationsIn order to complete this firmware update, you will need:
- 1. The Caplio 400Gwide camera (set the [ORIGINAL] mode in the USB connection, not the [MASS STR] mode.)
- 2. The AC-4a AC adapter or fully charged batteries
- 3. An SD memory card to store the files on (this update cannot be performed using the camera's internal memory)
- 4. A USB cable to connect between the 400Gwide and a computer.
- 5. A computer that has a USB port. And the Caplio software for the 400Gwide installed in the computer.
After these preparations are complete, you are ready to update your camera's firmware.
3. Update procedure
- 1. Exit RICOH Gate La, then connect the camera to the computer via the USB cable.
- 2. Click on the FirmUpdate.exe file, then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update.