Software Download > Caplio RR30 Firmware Upgrade Procedure - Version 1.18
Caplio RR30 Firmware
Upgrade Procedure - Version 1.18
1.) Confirm the version of the camera's current firmware
Please check the version of the camera's current firmware before beginning this update.
Note: This screen will be displayed for about 20 seconds. You will not be able to turn the power off or use any of the other functions during this time. Please wait until this display finishes, at which point the SETUP screen will be displayed.
- 1. Turn the mode dial to SETUP
- 2. While pressing both the down arrow button and the telephoto button, turn the power on.
- 3. A table like the one below will be displayed on the monitor. If "V 1.04" (or a lower number) is displayed in the CPU2 field, you will need to update your camera's firmware to the most recent version. (If you have not done so already, please download the most recent version.)
In order to complete this firmware update, you will need:
- 1. The Caplio RR30 digital camera
- 2. The AC-4a AC adapter or fully charged batteries
- 3. An SD memory card to store the files on (this update cannot be performed using the camera's internal memory)
- You might also need software (like WinZipor PKZIP) that will "unzip" the downloaded file and extract its contents.
After these preparations are complete, you are ready to update your camera's firmware.
- 1. Exit RICOH Gate L, then connect the camera to the computer via the USB cable.
- 2. Click on the FirmUpdate.exe file, then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update.