5MP Camera Link™ with sturdy
construction and compact design
Used for the inspection of displays, solder defects and high precision flaw detection of semiconductors, liquid crystal and plasma flat panel displays, circuit boards, etc.
- ■35 mm x 35 mm compact design
- ■Uses PoCL (Power over Camera Link), which has a strong track record as a high-resolution digital camera interface
- ■High-speed frame rate of 5MP: 16 fps
- ■Various trigger modes (pulse width, edge preset trigger) as standard features
- ■In addition to camera tripod screw holes, M4 screw holes are located on four all sides
- ■For increased mounting precision, mounting holes are arranged based on the CCD’s optical axis
- ■Dual power alternatives, either PoCL or an external supply possible
- ■[Exposure-interval signal output] emits the camera exposure interval enabling efficient inspection
[Supported cameras] FV-L500B1, FV-L200B1, FV-L030B1, FV-G200B1, FV-G030B1
Exposure-interval signal output—which can start the next exposure during the transfer of the previous image—makes it possible to achieve high-speed work inspection*, thereby raising inspection efficiency. In addition, since the camera exposure interval is output externally, it can be used for various purposes.
|Imager||2/3" interline 5.0 Mega pixels monochrome progressive CCD|
|Active picture elements||2448(H)×2058(V)|
|Vertical frequency (Frame rate)||16Hz|
|Minimum scene illumination||0.24lux at F1.2|
|Video output format||Digital 8 , 10 or 12 bit Raw Data (Base configuration)|
|Exposure time||OFF, 1/8 to 1/209,000 sec. (Variable at every H and clock)|
|Gain||0 to 18.309dB|
|Power supply||Input voltage||DC 12 Vdc ± 10%|
|Consumption||Less than 4.0W|
|Dimensions||35(W)×35(H)×40.7(D)mm(NOT Including the connector)|
|Lens mount||C mount|
|-5 to 40deg. C|
|-30 to 65deg. C|
*Camera Link and GigE Vision are trademarks of the AIA (Automated Imaging Association).
FA Camera and Lens General Brochure
Select Your Language
Jump to FA･Security top of the selected language.