Check the following points.
- •Does your drive/recorder support the standard of the disc you have? Refer the following page.
Main standards supported by DVD writers/recorders
- •Please check the verified media vendor list from your drive/recorder manufacturer. Or can you ask the manufacturer if the Ricoh disc model has been tested by them?
- •Are you sure that the data you intend to write is not protected from unauthorized copying? You are not allowed to write any copyright protected data.
- •Please try a firmware upgrade for your drive/recorder, if it is available. Firmware upgrades for Ricoh drives are available from here.
- •Review if your system or writing software is working properly. For example,
- ○If one is available, please update your writing software.
- ○If you have installed more than one writing software package, try uninstalling all of them and reinstalling just one of them.
- ○If any anti-virus software or virtual CD software is installed on your computer, try a software update.
- ○Quit all other programs except the writing software. Especially, close any memory resident programs.