Firmware upgrade for DVD/CD Drives
MP9120A Firmware Revision history
|Note:||Upgrading the firmware will not always solve all of problems. If it could not help you please refer to the FAQ site.|
With Ver. 1.30
- Improving CD-R/RW reading quality.
- Improving the write strategy of CD-R/RW.
- It was corrected that a CD-RW disc is mounted correctly.
With Ver. 1.20
- It was corrected that a disc does not spin around out when ejecting.
- It was corrected that Multisession CD-RW discs are minimally blanked and written by DAO , them error dows not occur.
- Improving CD-R writing quality.
- It was corrected that the small data can be written by DAO.
With Ver. 1.10
- It was corrected to prevent hanging up in playing DVD at the Ultra DMA mode.
- It was corrected that the OS recognizes drives correctly when connecting the MP9120A drive as a Master and another drive as a Slave.
- It was corrected that the drive unit is recognized on a PC correctly.