Ricoh Group Code of Conduct (Integrity in Corporate Activities)
1. Providing customer-oriented products and services
The Ricoh Group's basic policy in developing and providing products and services to its customers is based on a customer-driven approach.Actions
(1) We solve the customer's problems.
Officers and Employees shall actively seek to understand the customer's problems, and must devote themselves to solving or ameliorating those problems.(2) We earn the customer's trust.
Officers and Employees, in developing the products and services they provide to the customer, shall consider quality, safety, the security of information, reliability, environmental preservation and ease of use.(3) We seek ever higher customer satisfaction.
Officers and Employees shall always assess the degree of customer satisfaction, and shall work to improve products and services so as to achieve higher satisfaction.
- Related Standards:
- Quality Management System Regulations for Ricoh Group Companies (RGS-AQMA0005)
- Quality Assurance Regulation for Ricoh Group Companies(RGS-AQMA0001)
- Product Safety Regulation for Ricoh Group Companies(RGS-AQMA0002)