Technologies for printing such as MFPs and printers in office and professional-quality printing markets, printed electronics, and rewritable printing
DH Fixing System reduces heat required for the fusing roller while improving the efficiency of heat transfer.
The toner achieved coexistence of Eco-friendliness (E) and Quality (Q).
Visualizing paper behavior fed inside a printer achieves reliable machine design against paper wrinkles.
Embedded pattern printing guards physical documents from security threats.
A technology improves printing image quality sharply on special paper, such as textured media, using AC transfer technology and an elastic fusing belt.
A technology improves the image density uniformity of prints by automatically correcting the image density unevenness inside the Multifunction Printer.
High-reliability, high-durability photoreceptors reduces service costs for high-speed copiers.
Ricoh original VCSEL Array to realize high definition and high-speed printing.
- A few micron thick piezo thin film actuator using the ink-jet printing (IJP) method.
A technology to decrease the amount of ink consumed for purposes other than printing.
- A printing process using laser diode allows rewriting to durable, outdoor proof media without contact.
- Ricoh has developed a fine TFT array on flexible substrates using several printing methods at low temperature.
- An organic semiconductor material technology for producing electronic devices using printing methods.
- Environment |
- Printing |
- Office Solutions |
- Devices |
- Fundamental Technologies |
- Industrial Solutions