Integrate optical/image processing, electronic device technologies to create unique technologies with new value.
- A unique technology to easily correct projected image distortions caused by the screen conditions.
- Ricoh greatly extends the depth-of-field by combining a unique lens and image processing.
- A platform to design separate lens optics and image processing as an integrated system.
- Ricoh's multispectral camera can acquire 2D spectral and chromaticity info. for a subject in real-time.
- Ricoh's polarization camera can acquire polarization info. from a subject in real-time.
- Ricoh connects information on paper with digital information or services on the Internet.
Developed two types of stereo camera by high-precision packaging, calibration and parallax computation.
Using the CMY principles of color copiers enables significantly brighter lightweight displays.
- Multiband imaging technology reproduces the swords' subtle colors.
- Display device using bacterial cellulose paper is ultimately environmentally-friendly.
Other Imaging/Devices Technologies
Imaging technologies for a digital camera
Select Your Langage