Develop fundamental technologies for product design and production techniques which contribute to high-quality product manufacturing and continuous growth of the Ricoh group as well.
- A few micron thick piezo thin film actuator using the ink-jet printing (IJP) method
- A lead-free piezoelectric film, which has electromechanical properties comparable to those of PZT, on a Si substrate.
- A method for growing high-quality crystals with dislocation density reduced by three orders of magnitude
- Successful development of a compact, low-heat light source for high-power, visible-light lasers
- An organic semiconductor material technology for producing electronic devices using printing methods
- Formation of a large-surface microhoneycomb structure using a bubble inflation mechanism
- Analysis of chemical components in toner particles using a nanolevel 3D observation technique
- X-ray visualization and simulation analysis of the flow of electrophotography developer powder
- A technology that makes possible the high-speed rotation of disks as thin as paper
- The formation of minute patterns using thermal change of inorganic resist material
Select Your Langage