50mA VOLTAGE REGULATOR (Wide Input Voltage Range)
The R1515x series are CMOS-based positive voltage regulator (VR) ICs featuring 50mA output current. The R1515xxxxB has features of high input voltage and ultra-low supply current. A peak current limit circuit, a short current limit circuit, and a thermal shutdown circuit are built in the R1515x series.
The operating temperature is −40°C to 105°C and the maximum input voltage is 36V, the R1515x series are very suitable for power source of car accessories.
The regulator output voltage is fixed in the R1515xxxxB and can be selected with a step of 0.1V in the range of 2.0V to 12.0V. Output voltage accuracy is ±2%.
The packages for these ICs are the SOT-89-5 for space saving and the HSOP-6J for higher power applications.
|Input Voltage||Max. 36V|
|Supply Current||Typ. 9µA|
|Standby Current||Typ. 0.1µA|
|Temperature-Drift Coefficient of Output Voltage||Typ. ±100ppm/°C|
|Output Current||Min. 50mA (VIN=VOUT+3.0V; R1515x050B)|
|Line Regulation||Typ. 0.05%/V|
|Output Voltage Accuracy||±2%|
|Output Voltage Range||2.0V to 12.0V (0.1V steps)
(For other voltages, please refer to MARK INFORMATIONS.)
|Built-in Peak Current Limit Circuit|
|Built-in Short Current Limit Circuit|
|Built-in Thermal Shutdown Circuit|
|Operating Temperature||−40°C to 105°C|
- ・Power source for home appliances such as refrigerators, rice cookers, Electronic water warmers, etc.
- ・Power source for car audio equipment, car navigation system, ETC system, etc.
- ・Power source for notebook PCs, digital TVs, cordless phones, and private LAN system, etc.
- ・Power source for office equipment machines such as copiers, printers, facsimiles, scanners, projectors, etc.
- ・Power source for the backup circuit for keyless entry system, etc.
|Data Sheet||Flyer||Package Info.||Mark Info.||Quality