Ricoh Company, Ltd., will hold its 111th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders as detailed below.
You can exercise your voting rights through your international securities custodian. If you wish to exercise those rights, please instruct the custodian (or management institution) to vote on your behalf by June 10, 2011.
Our institutional investors may use the Electronic Proxy Voting Platform operated by Investor Communications Japan (ICJ) in order to exercise their voting rights in connection with general meetings of shareholders.
American depository receipt holders will receive separate voting instructions from The Bank of New York Mellon.
Please check the attached proposal details and the fiscal year 2011 operating results report.
|The 111th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
||PDF download (335KB)
||Date and Time:
||Friday, June 24, 2011, from 10:00 a.m.
||Ricoh’s registered head office: 1-3-6 Nakamagome, Ohta-ku, Tokyo
• Items to be reported
- 1.The Business Report, Consolidated Financial Statements and the results of the audit of the Consolidated Financial Statements by Accounting Auditors and the Board of Corporate Auditors for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2011 (from April 1, 2010 to March 31, 2011)
- 2.The Non-Consolidated Financial Statements for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2011 (from April 1, 2010 to March 31, 2011)
• Items to be resolved
- Agenda 1:Appropriation of surplus
- Agenda 2:Partial amendments to the Articles of Incorporation
- Agenda 3:Election of one (1) Director
- Agenda 4:Election of one (1) Corporate Auditor
- Agenda 5:Election of one (1) Substitute Corporate Auditor
- Agenda 6:Payment of bonuses to Directors
Treatment of voting rights
- (1)When voting rights are exercised both in writing and via the Internet, the vote received later shall be deemed effective. However, if votes are received on the same day, the vote registered via the Internet shall be deemed effective.
- (2)When voting rights are exercised via the Internet more than once, the last vote shall be deemed effective.